Our company’s CEO and founder, Mr. Daniel Rutois, often states that it is in the moments of crisis, when the best opportunities arise, and when one must take full advantage of these.
As you probably know, over the last 48 months, we have experienced a global economic crisis – which has resulted in a significant disequilibrium and market instability in real estate markets across the United States. As a result, property values have decreased significantly, and there are some unusual and unique opportunities to acquire properties at very attractive levels – below market values. This is a rare window of opportunity for real estate investments in South Florida. Our combination of market experience and an extensive network of contacts permit us to offer our investors two very attractive investment products:
- A fixed income investment, with expected annual returns between 9% and 11%, and backed by a mortgage. This investment is virtually as safe as a deposit at a bank.
- Investments in repossessed properties through banks and governmental agencies, or through a Short Sale*. Under this approach, the investor is able to acquire a property at a distressed value, and resell it in a short period of time, typically within 120 days. The expected returns are in the 10% to 20% range.
In addition to these unique investment opportunities, our companies offer a wide array of valuable and relevant services. Our companies include: IndependentNegotiator.com and DanyRutois.com – all of which were founded by Mr. Daniel Rutois, a successful South Florida entrepreneur and business owner. Our services include: asset protection strategies for real estate and other assets, negotiations’ services, and investments in residential and commercial real estate – among several others.
There are several factors that make us the company of choice. First and foremost, our mission is built primarily around customer satisfaction. In every transaction, the customer’s best interest are always our own; we offer the highest level of professionalism and have a positive attitude.
- Over 17 years of experience in investments and negotiations.
- Mr. Rutois is the only Hispanic negotiator recognized by multiple media.
- A market leader, providing investment seminars across Latin America since 1999.
- We work on your behalf, and have over 300 satisfied customers.
- Our goal is to gain one happy customer at a time, rather than just earning a commission.
We get to meet 95% of our new clients one day before closing, since it is not necessary to do so before. If the transaction involved is an investment property we send a full report to use it as a guideline to make a final decision. The only time we suggest meeting the client prior to closing is when he or she is planning to live at the property or if the investor happens to be in the city at the time we have a good deal to be presented.
Regardless of the investment that you make with us, your money will never be handled by our company. It is the attorney or the Title Insurance company of your choice, the one that will keep your deposit in escrow until the day of the closing.
I would like to ask you to please consider Mr. Rutois as your representative on your next investment; the results will speak for themselves. For additional information, please click here.
* Short Sale: A short sale is a technique in which we negotiate directly with a bank, in order to purchase a property at a price below the existing mortgage.